Specializing in Curb Appeal
All commercial properties require an exterior paint application. This helps to protect the structural material from weather and sunlight exposure. At the same time the paint adds attractive color schemes to enhance curb appeal to attract more customers.
Our experienced and skilled painting crews will be there for you throughout the painting process. We will help minimize disruption at your property by painting in sections or during off hours. Our painting technicians are professional, safe, efficient, and will keep your site clean and tidy.
We can help you with the following services:
- Exterior Painting
- Roof Coatings
- Graffiti Removal
- FDA Approved Coatings
- Deck and Floor Coatings
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Epoxy Coatings
- Masonry Restoration
• Homeowner Associations
• Apartment Complexes
• Property Management Companies
• Shopping and Retail Centers
• Corporate Parks
1) Increases Property Value
Properties that are up to date in the latest trends will have a higher resell value and increased tenant occupancy. A simple facelift on the buildings exterior will help to maximize the overall value.
2) Enhances Curb Appeal
A fresh coat of paint can make a big impression. Customers and employees alike will be happier in a clean and well presented environment. It is very possible that a repainted commercial property can increase sales due to this simple update to the buildings exterior.
3) Protects Exterior Surfaces
Different types of paints and coatings offer an expansive selection of purposes and applications. Painting exterior walls and surfaces help to protect against weathering from rain, ice, dirt, and ultraviolet rays.
4) Hides Imperfections
Your property will go through wear and tear throughout its lifetime. High traffic areas and vandalism will need to be addressed on a constant basis. We can repair these areas and get your business looking like new.
5) Cost Effective
Compared to full remodeling cost or new construction painting an existing exterior surface can save a significant amount of cash.
- We minimize the impact of our work on your business by having skilled painters with flexible schedules, and painting during off-hours or in sections.
- We will provide you with a full written proposal with pricing and payment options.
- We ensure that the project is properly prepared prior to painting this includes: pressure washing, waterproofing, sealing.
- We provide a full review of the painting proposal with our crew and your staff.
- We provide daily updated progress reports on painting.
- We provide a complete inspection upon completion of painting.
- We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work.